|Surgery insight: What happens while you're under anesthesia? - 06/28/2016 09:15 PM|
What you should know before surgery
Before you schedule your next surgery, ask the hospital the following questions to help ensure a successful procedure:
* How long does the surgical procedure take?
* What can be expected for recovery?
* Who are all the members of the surgical team? Will a physician anesthesiologist be present?
* What should be done to prepare for surgery? (i.e. eating restrictions)
* What pain medications will be administered before, during and after surgery?
* Who is going to care for me immediately after surgery?
* Who will communicate the status of surgery with the patient's loved one or caregiver?
Who is providing your medical care?
Regardless of the type of surgery you will undergo, you'll...
Restylane Lip Injections
Growing up I've always been self conscious of a scar on the left side of my upper lip. I got the scar from an accident when I was little and it bothered me for years. When I was about nineteen years old I started getting into modeling. My scar became obvious in photos so I decided to do something about it. I started researching my options and came across lip injections that contain Restylane. I made an appointment with Dr. Casey and she was informative and very understanding of what I had in mind. I was nervous but she was very reassuring. I was very pleased with the results and glad I had Dr. Casey as my doctor. -Paris